After a pretty detailed review and swatches of Urban Decay The Black Palette here’s a look created with eye shadows Cobra and Libertine.
Products I used:
- foundation – Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23
- powder and brow bone - TheBalm Sexy Mama Translucent Powder
- blush - MAC Warm Soul
- mascara – Max Factor Xperience
- eyeshadow primer – Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- eye shadows – Cobra, Libertine on outer crease
- eye pencil – UD Glide-on 24/7 in Zero
- lips – Benefit, The Gloss in Chaperone
- brows – natural
How do you like this look?