Though I’ve been laying in my bed since yesterday (my back hurts, I can’t rotate my body :/ ) I managed to find a way to be able to type on my laptop so I can also post new stuff on my blog :D Anyway, here are my recommendations for some beauty reads this weekend.
- 25FLONDON is sharing her favorite products for April/May!
- Bluebell shows her 10-minute look! (in German but there’s not much text and we all understand products names :) )
- You like to check out other people makeup collections? Here’s what Tamara from fleurissante blog has in her collection!
- Have you seen a-England nail polishes? Sam from Fashion Polish shows us these three beauties!
- Yesterday I posted some info on the Lancome Bronze Azure collection and Karla Sugar has swatches of it!
- If you’re fan of navy blue polishes then Orly Royal navy nail polish is perfect for you! Blu11 from Polish Drop brings us beautiful swatches!
- Rae from theNotice blog showed a very simple and great tutorial about how to take photos of your beauty products (or something else, if you’d like)!
- Another beautiful collection, by Clara, but it’s all about nail polishes!
And when I’m mentioning good beauty reads – do you have any bloggers you want me to check out? Or perhaps youtube channels?