Sorry for the lack of posts these days but I’ve been really busy! I have so many posts which are almost done (reviews) and I promise I’ll post some pretty soon! Here’s a quick post with my neutral look from the theBalm Meet Matt(e). palette!
I’ve used only two colors, but as you can see, that’s more then enough!
- Gatineau Therapie Marine Emulsion
- MAC Face&Body in N2 (figured out which shade I’m using!)
- Meow Cosmetics Pampered Puss Mineraln Foundation in Frisky Chauise + Frisky Naughty
- Skin Food Salmon Darkcircle Concealer Cream in 01
- theBalm Meet Matt(e). Palette – Matt Smith and Matt Patel
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara – Black
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk
- Artdeco Brwo Pencil in #5
Sorry for this silly face but this is the best photo I got, lol :D
How do you like this look? Okay, it really isn’t *that* special, it looks like my pother neutral looks but here’s whay you get with using only two shades! :)