Again me with this purple 😀 Yesterday I was attending a wedding, my boyfriend’s best friend was getting married and he was the best man so this wedding was really important to us.
Though I’m not into all that wedding stuff and I kinda don’t like weddings, lol, I have to admit it was a wonderful wedding and the bride was so gorgeous!
And, this is how my makeup looked like! I don’t have any picture of the dress I wore, but perhaps I’ll find a good one and will post it. I also had my favorite choker on, made by Galleria Divina. I just love her jewelry! And I had purple shoes! 🙂
- EA Intervene Foundation #02 Soft Shell
- catrice Compact Mineral Powder #010 Light Beige
- HR Magic Concealer #02 medium
- NYX Cream Rouge Boho Chic blush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion e/s base
- NYX Jumbo Pencil – Milk
- MAC pigments: Cornflower, Violet, Entremauve
- She Space pigment – Driven by Instinct
- 120 eyeshadow palette (just one shade, the darkest purple there is in that palette)
- essence multiaction False Lashes mascara
- Rimmel London brow pencil
- catrice Stay on! #070 Lasting Dream lipstick
More photos if you keep watching!
Me and my choker! (I wore it too many times so it doesn’t look so perfect as it used to)